Re: Problem with squirrelmail

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 21:11, kgb wrote:
> Hello evrybody,
>
> I have some problems with squirrelmail running on Debian 3.0 woody and
> php 4.2.3 the problem is when i try to change themes or language from
> display preferenses they don't change no errors nothing everything seems
> to be ok i try it on other distros and everything was fine is this bug
> in this versian of php or squirrelmail ? i don't know what happen
> anymore but this is sucks really any ideas?
> Thanks in advanced

I've seen similar things.
For the themes: there's a wrong path in the config file for the themes,
so new themes can't be loaded. Don't know if a bug has been filed
against it (and I'm too lazy to check right now), but modifying
/etc/squirrelmail/config.php fixes it. Theme paths should have a
location like

SM_PATH . 'themes/theme.php'

If I recall correctly, the default debian config has 'config' instead of
'themes' in all of them.

For the language problems: make sure your browser has the same language
selected as preferred language as you select in SquirrelMail, this fixes
it for me.

Regards,

Teun Vink