Re: netsaint-neat errors

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 4:16 pm, you wrote:
> Greetings!

Hullo! :)

> I guess NEAT is trying to open the files in R/W mode - which will fail
> as the web server process UID probably is WWW-DATA, but all files are
> -rw-r--r-- and owned by ROOT. Try CHOWNing the files to WWW-DATA

Oh of course :D

I actually looked at the permissions and saw they were world-readable, and
assumed that'd be enough to at least run the app, and then expected an error
when I tried to update the config.. I never expected it to try a r/w open!

Thank you =)

Cheers,
Gavin.
P.S. Of course, it's all rather moot since netsaint and nagios use different
configs <sigh> :)