Re: Debian Co-location in USA

Hi Frode,

We use the SWsoft Linux virtualization software. The vserver project looks interesting as well, but like you, I've only tried out UML. The major block for us not using UML is that UML servers have a hard limit on the amount of RAM available. Our solution is more flexible, and RAM is dynamically added according to resource needs.

Glenn Oppegard
Aktiom Networks LLC