www.linuxpro.co.za

Thanks for taking time to read my email.

This is to announce the launch of a new Linux support forum,
Bringing the power of the Linux community to the African content.

It's free. The resourcese are there to be shared. All you have to do is
register.
Registration is a mere formality to prevent users abusing the site.

Current features are
	Chat room
	Forums
		Linux_General
 		Debian_General
 		Debian_Packages
 		Debian_Newbe's
		Mandrake_General
 		Mandrake_Newbe's
 		Mandrake_RPM'S
		RedHat_Genearl
		 RedHat_Newbe's
 		RedHat_RPM's
		Squid_General
 		Squid_Help_Programms
		Exim_General
 		Exim_And_Databases
		Proftp_General
		Networking_Lan
		Networking_Internet
 		Firewalling
 		Routing
		Samba

		Linux_Programming
		 General
		 API
		Kylix
		 Beginner
		 DataBase
		 Graphics
		 Other
		Java
		PHP
		Perl
		C++
		Shell_Scripting

		Social
		 Sport
		 Sex/Love
		 Politics
		 Environmental
		 Movies
		 Music
More resource will be added based on requests, by regular members.

If you feel you are a Guru and would be willing to share your knowledge
and time, I'm looking for a mentor for each forum. Up for grabs is a 10M
email box (imap, pop3) @linuxpro.co.za.

So whack thought to www.linuxpro.co.za and take advantage..

Enjoy..

webmaster@linuxpro.co.za