RE: semi-remote net

Actually, that's a real good suggestion that's quite easy to implement. My home
and office are located 3 blocks apart, and I lease a 'dry pair' from the phone
company and run a private DSL circuit over it.  I get 2.33 mb/s over the link,
and the cost of the modems were $150 US each.  I saved enough on DSL charges by
not having to subscribe at both locations to more than pay for the modems.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@neuralmatrix.org
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@aclug.org