**Eixm4.14 + perl + autoreply with attachments..

Hay there . thanks for stopping to read my email.

I have compiled exim with perl support...
I need to be able to auto reply to certain emails with a mail containing an
attachment .. the standandrad exim autoreply doesn't support , attachments.
So i figured parse incoming mail to check if requires a reply if so parse
on the mail to perl , where perl create's the reply , and sends it via
exim .. ??

I have one big problem i haven't programmed in perl yet...

I any input will be grate , please if you have any examples that would be
wonderful..

Many thanks
Greg