SSL wrapping of Outlook ?

Question: We run sslwrap for POP3 wrapping and I see Outlook for XP when
 selecting Advanced Options and using SSL enabled for both SMTP and POP
 connections, that with Ethereal the clear text password is still there
 in view ?

 Is this an SSL issue or an Outlook bug ?

 Previous verions of Outlook only showed a handshake between the MTU and
 ssl connection.

 Anyone have any ideas how to make Outlook XP not show the password ?

 Dee

--
Dee McKinney
Honor the Past, Live the Present, Plan for the Future.