Mailserver and seperately Listserver in one Network with IP-Masq

Hello,

Currently I have no problems but maybe if I get my ADSL with fixed IP
and IP-Masquerading.

Following:      I have a local network with a virtual Web-Server which
                serves the domain linux4michelle.net and has additional
for each host (woody, potato, slink, dof) a Mailinglist. Then there is
a Mailserver mail.michelle-is.de (exim 4.14) in my network. Generaly it
handles the full mail-delivery in my Network and catch the Messages
from 56 external Mail-Accounts like this one.

Question:       If I get my my ADSL with fixed IP, can there be a
                problem with the two Servers ?

If yes, how must I configure my Servers that it works ???

I have seen, that others use the MAIN Mail-Server as the Server which
connect to the outside of the Network and all traffic must pass it.
Also the Listserver traffic.

How can I do it ?

Thanks
Michelle