Re: Visitor based netoworking

Really interesting question. Just thought about that some time ago.
Are you planning to have a login-page to authenticate (or maybe use a
credit-based system) for surfing? What I'm looking for is a solution
that allows several websites to be accessible (e.g. hotel-website
etc.) but disallows regular internet-usage until you buy some
credits.

Did anybody already "hack together" such a solution? Does a project
for such a thing exist or maybe would anyone vamp one up?