File Group Ownership in Samba

Hello,
this isn't only Debian related, and perhaps it isn't even Samba
relatet (but directory), but I#M quite new to this all.
I'm running a Samba Server (from Debian stable). Now I want files
that users create with Windows clients in the Samba directories to
have another group than the primary group of the user. (For Debian
creates a group for each user as primary group and there are multiple
users who access the same data these file have to have a common group)
How can I achieve this? Is there something like create group (like
create mask)?
I read the manpage, but I didn't find anything.

--
Best regards,
 Kay-Michael