Re: Routingtable vulnerability

Thomas,
  My brother tells me that there has been some discussion about this on
the kernel list. RedHat's patch was applied to 2.4.21 (plus 2.5.69) but
people are reporting that the patch breaks other things so it is not yet
ready for prime time.

  At this point this remains only a theoretical flaw which someone
noticed while hacking on the kernel. No one has shown an actual exploit.

  Until the kernel hackers can do their thing, there isn't much the
Debian project can do. You may want to monitor the kernel list for more
up-to-date information.

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com