Firewall on compac flash

Hi !
We are just considering if we should try to set up our firewall on a Rackmountsystem with only
Compac flash card and onboard cpu. Which would reduce a least the possibility of a harddisk crash, and would provide an easy possiblity to swap cards when there is a problem.
The compac flash card (available also with 512MB is acting like a harddisk...
Any experience with that kind of hardware ?

Nik Engel                     NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-13             D-90429 Nürnberg
Fax.0911/92885-33
nengel@netways.de             www.netways.de

Nicht auf der CeBIT, sondern auf der noris.tech Hausmesse
am 04.06.2003 zum Thema Datenmanagement. Weitere Infos und
Anmeldung unter http://www.netways.de/hausmesse.html