Random slight html-errors with latest Apache 1.3.x and mod_ssl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Random slight html-errors with latest Apache 1.3.x and mod_ssl
- From: "Stefan Neufeind" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:57:41 +0200
- Message-id: <3ECCE565.1675.9B388E9@localhost>
hope not to be too far OT. But it's a typical ISP-question ... so
excuse if MIGHT be OT.
does anybody have (or had) a similar problem than me? When using http
everything works fine, but with https I randomly get html-errors
(like "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" in front of the beginning <html>-
tag). Unfortunately these errors are randomly, occur with various
applications / situations and occur both in Internet Explorer and
Anybody had something similar? I read through the forums - but the
"normal" two entries disallowing ssl-connection-reusage (or what was
it) with Internet Explorer and Netscape are already in the httpd.conf
(as proposed on several websites - to workaround buggy IE-
implementations). This doesn't seem to help.
If anybody could generate a testcase that would surely help a lot but
unfortunately the problems are randomly.