Re: Help. Looking for FTP solution for multiple clients.

Hi,
I'm not sure if I got you right but you could just set up an Anonymous
FTP-Server that has an upload directory where you can only upload but
neither list the files in that directory nor download them.

Sis <sis@helpalert.com> wrote on Mon, 19 May 2003 14:51:37 -0700:

>    I am looking for a solution that may already exist.
>
>    I have a client that i am VirtualHosting. The client is a business
> that accepts very large files from their clients. They had everyone just
> dump into one big FTP location but all of them were stealing each
> others' files. :(
>    So, does anyone have a simple or modifiable solution for:

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Dominik Schulz