Re: PLEASE HELP compiling courier-imap on woody

try this:

remove all sources that you are downloaded and trying to compile.

apt-get update
apt-cache show courier - select your packages - example :

apt-get install courier-authdaemon courier-pop - this will add you courier auth daemon and courier pop3 daemon

edit the courer auth daemon config file and select your primary auth metod:

vi /etc/courier/authdaemonrc