Re: Which webmail do you prefer? Why?

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 11:13:05AM -0700, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:

> I always wonder what people really mean when they say things like
> that--especially in this sort of context.  Can you clarify why it
> matters?  Are you trying to imply that PHP software is less likely to
> work?

I just think that's because he like perl and is more confortable with
perl than php so he prefer to have perl softwares... of course, it's not
really interesting to have bash written in perl, but a webmail is often
modified for own purpose so a known (and easy for you) language could be
one think to consider in such a choice.

That's my analyze, and I agree with me ;-)

--
Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
44-46 rue de l'Ouest  -  75014 Paris   -   France -  Métro Gaité