Procmail weirdness

Hello *,
  I'm having some procmail weirdness that I can't get my brain around.

  I have a box running exim with two domains that sort to various system users.

   Every user has a procmailrc file in their home directory like this:

        :0 c

  This works perfectly for the primary domain but not the virtual domain. For the "broken" domain, if I put this procmailrc file in a user's home directory their mail gets delivered in mbox format to /var/spool/mail/{username}. If I remove it it gets
delivered in maildir format to /home/{username}/Maildir/new as it should.

  Any suggestions as to where to look for the problem?

ELB Internet Service, Inc.
Web Design, Computer Consulting, Internet Hosting