What is a best choice for a mail program?

Hello , All.

I'm new to this list so if my message is off-topic please ignore it or
reply to me directly. I'm not an ISP but I have a debian system at
home as a firewall/router machine. It is just an old pentium box with
3 NICs configured as a router - one interface is connected to DSL
modem, second to a home LAN and third is wireless prism-based card in
software AP mode. I'm not a linux user basically, but I managed to
setup iptables/squid/etc.

My problem is that I (basically) never installed/used any mail program
on linux. I used sendmail in a simple
pre-configured mode when all mail is forwarded to a predefined relay
and also I managed qmail for a single-domain case. Now I run into a
bit more complex case and have no idea what to do.

In my case I have number of POP3 accounts on external servers that I
have no control of. Each POP3 account is capable of receiving a mail
for a number of e-mail addresses (even for many domains). I need to
create another number of
mailboxes on my local system, and somehow define a mapping rules.
Realistic example is 3 external POP3 servers and two local mailboxes.
All mail from external server #1 addressed to mail address
addr1@some.domain.my should be copied to mailbox1, addressed to
addr2@some.domain.my to both mbox1 and mbox2, etc. Also pay attention that
I receive all mail through external POP3 accounts, i.e. I should
pull it somehow with some predefined interval.

My question is what software can solve following requrements:

1. Pull mail from a list of POP3 servers.
2. Given a many-to-many rules table route it to local mailboxes. This
rule table should be just a list of a valid e-mail addresses for every
mailbox. It should be easily maintainable (i.e. it is bad if list of a
valid domains will be in one file but list of valid e-mail addresses
in another, for example).
3. Expose these mailboxes via POP3 interface.
4. Have simple smtp server that ralays all mail to a predefined relay
(ESMTP required) except for a mail that is addressed to any of adress
associated with local mailboxes.
5. I do not need to receive any mail through SMTP, just pull it from
external POP3 servers.

I believe most e-mail servers can solve (3) & (4). I have no idea what to
use for (1) and what software is a best choice for (2) and for this
situation in general. I don't need many of powerful features just
mailbox management and this list-based routing. Again, I'm asking only for
pointers to software, maybe someone had similar problem. Thank you.

--  Best regards, Andrey