Squid 2

Hello people.

I have just installed Squid 2 on my debian box and started it.

However, it seems to not work, when I enter the information in my browser for a proxy (gatekeeper.no-9.dk and 3125) then it just says it has not any access to the proxy.

Could it be because I have not opened any ports in my firewall? I just cannot see why it will not cache any homepages.

I would like, if some of you people could send me your squid 2 conf.

Thanks...

Andreas

---