Re: daily apache-ssl reload is causing probs

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 05:17:21PM -0600, David Wilk wrote:
> I like your detective work, and I agree with your conclusion, however
> (unfortunately) there is no apache-ssl script in /etc/cron.daily!  damn,
> I was hoping you were on to something.

Hmmm...

grep -i apache /var/spool/cron/crontabs/*

perhaps?

The files in that directory are the per-user crontabs, BTW.

--
----   Art Sackett   ----
http://www.artsackett.com/

Many people are desperately looking for some wise advice which will
recommend that they do what they want to do.