[Help] Anybody has auth_ldap with ssl deb can share to me ??? Thanks.

Hello All :

My debian version is "Stable-- Woody"

Recently , our manager request us using OpenLDAP authentication for other stuff login to our Apache Web server ...

Now , i using auth_ldap module for OpenLDAP authentication , but this module DID NOT support SSL.....

so that , i was re-compile my auth_ldap by myself.

However, when i make a  .deb  of auth_ldap ,  i got some  of error as following :

==============
In file included from auth_ldap.c:20:
auth_ldap.h:33: ldap.h: No such file or directory
auth_ldap.h:34: lber.h: No such file or directory
auth_ldap.h:53: ldap_ssl.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [auth_ldap.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/source/libapache-auth-ldap-1.6.0'
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2

I tried to find out "ldap.h" from my disk...but i CAN FIND ANYTHING about  "ldap.h"or "lber.h"

Does anybody have     "auth_ldap with ssl"  .deb  can share to us????

Very Very Thanks.......  :-)

--
Trust & Unique ...
axacheng <axanet@ms32.hinet.net>