Re: using spamassassin in an isp environment ?

Well... heh, I made a simple query to Google that lead me to (guess it)
dnsrbl.com, where I found that using its lists is as simple as adding a line
to sendmail.mc

FEATURE(dnsbl,`spam.dnsrbl.net')dnl

So having solved the question of how to use DNSRBLs, only remains the other
question: Do you recommend them? Any 'false positive'?

Thank you