Re: using spamassassin in an isp environment ?

I've thought several times about using DNSRBLs, but I don't know nothing about
them... Do you recommend them to me? Are they difficult to add to my
sendmail? Any doc where I can get more info about them?

Thanks in advance

El Miércoles, 9 de Abril de 2003 09:48, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)