Re: which dns server to use ?

> I just controlled myself.. in scrapping the sentence "not again :-/".

I'm sorry - I surely didn't want to start of a flame-war or something alike
... I searched for dns server but didn't change the date filter, hence no
useful results.

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/2002/debian-isp-200211/threads.html
> All you need to know about who likes what, and why.. incl. the flame-war.

i'll take a look at that old post. if i'm looking for further information
about a specific server i'll post it to the list in a new thread!