Re: anti virus software for mail server

I know that you have said you were using postfix, but I'd like to point
out MIMEDefang (sendmail milter). Very good software for mangling mail,
virus scanning, spam tagging, anything you can code really.

ii  mimedefang     2.30-1         Electronic mail filter program
ii  clamav         0.54-2         Powerful antivirus scanner for Unix

And to enable mail scaning you put into /etc/mail/mimedefang.pl.conf the
line,

$Features{'Virus:CLAMAV'}      = '/usr/bin/clamscan';

And away she goes ;-)

Regards,

Brad Lay
(brad@coombabah.net)