400 000 mails in 12 Hours

Hi all !
I have the task of setting up a mailserver capabel of sending 400 000 mail in a max time of 12 hours.
All mails have an attachment of 1 mb. The system should be a mailer for a newsletter system. As I made quite a couple of things with postfix, my concern is the amount and considerations which have to be made when handling such an amount.

Nik Engel                     NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-13             D-90429 Nürnberg
nengel@netways.de             www.netways.de