Re: debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

Hi,

Some hosts would be willing to install Debian if you asked them. Most
hosts don't even display "Linux" anymore.. they just talk about "Redhat".
I heard a guy the other day saying "Do you have Redhat servers?". It's
unfortunate... but... maybe it is a good thing to boost Linux's popularity
with a company that seems to be doing Linux good, in general.

Anyway... it depends what kind of hosting you want. If you want cheapo
stuff go to http://www.hostsearch.com or others to find one.

You could go offshore with companies such as:
http://www.zentek-international.com/
which I know will install Debian.

So depending on what you want, where you want it, etc. there are certainly
options for you.

Sincerely,
Jason