dhcp3 and next-server

hi all,

Am using dhcp3-server and have noticed that the 'next-server'
option doesnt seem to work when booting of 3c905tx-m cards with
PXE or via their own mode with DHCP... it works however with
BOOTP.

have also tried 'server-name, and option tftp-server-name'...

For some reason the machine keeps trying to access the TFTP server
on the DHCP Server machine (also the gateway) instead of on the
TFTP Server....

am I setting the wrong option? I >THINK< that this worked with dchpd v2

Any ideas

Thanks

Andrew