Re: odbc_pconnect()

David H. Clymer wrote:

perhaps you have to load the odbc module in the /etc/php4/apache/php.ini

Thanks david, you were absolutly correct. I had to add odbc.so do the bottom of the file. Of course this leads me to a new error on my php page:

Warning: SQL error: [unixODBC]tds_connect failed, SQL state 08001 in SQLConnect in /var/www/www.website.com/homesearch.php on line 49

#Here is line 49 in my php page:

#Here is my odbc.ini, note the non standard port:

[ODBC Data Sources]
circa=CA EDBC      ;(note that format is dsnname=drivername)

Decription = MS-SQL
Trace = 1
Database = mydatabase
UID = myusername
PORT = 1511
TraceFile = mssql.log

#And here is my odbcinst.ini:

[ODBC Drivers]
CA EDBC=Installed

I know that there are some errors in ther... And while I know it doesn't directly relate with exacly what I am working on I've been folowing the instruction on this page as well as I can, but with no success:

any ideas?
thanks for your time.

Bernie Berg            |  bberg@circadesign.com
Network Administrator  |  Office:(605)362-6361
Circa Design Company   |  Cell:(605)359-2237