Compaq Proliant DL320 installation.

Hi all,
I am just installing Woody on a Compaq Proliant DL320 server (PIII
1.13GHz), and the various Compaq Agents drivers are avaiable for
different releases of RedHat, SuSE and some other distros except Debian.
I wonder if I'd just `apt-get install rpm` and try to install one of the
rpm'ed packages avaiable on the official site or there is a better
solution (e.g. alien or whatever). If someone have experienced with
Debian on those server, some help is appreciated :)

	Thanks.

--
Samuele Catusian                  -o)      ,''`.