Re: Squid + Data accounting

squid comes up with an snmp agent of it's own which give you some interesting
accounting data's (basically each client ip address with accounting info, exactly
what you need). On the other hand, there is no support for network based accounting
(same thing but for ip ranges). I made a patch for this ages ago, if you need i
probably can dig this out.

JeF

--

-> Jean-Francois Dive
--> jef@linuxbe.org

  There is no such thing as randomness.  Only order of infinite
  complexity. - Marquis de LaPlace deterministic Principles -