Re: best NIC Speed

i agree, but not specially for the hardware quality of the Pro/X intel card
serie,  but for the quality of the driver which have been developed by intel
and give out very good perf. The core issue is the driver and not the hardware
in a lot of cases.

Finally, the hardware offload for ipsec and others is something which is looked
at but the kernel guys (this should be part of a whole frameword handeling
ipsec offload and hardware crypto card in linux, for more info, Documentation/crypto).

Cheers,

Jean-Francois