Consolidating user databases

I've just changed companies that I work for, and the new place is a real
mess.. One of the first things I want to do is to tie together all the
user stuff that's floating around.

ATM the systems are very roughly tied together with systems to create
users at places trigger by usage of others, I'd like to have one user
record per user. The main systems running are:

Exchange 5.5
Samba
NT Workstations

They've got a couple of Linux boxes, but most of the staff don't
have/need access to them. I'm slowly starting to transfer each of their
systems over to Debian (from a mix of Unixware, BSD, RedHat, Mandrake
and 1 Debian that was there to start with).

So what I'm looking for is something that works with Exchange 5.5,
Linux, Samba and for the NT user profiles to bring it down to 1 user
database.

Any suggestions, or directions to look into for this?

Thanks.