Re: Evolution/Courier-IMAP acting strange

I dont think its de socket problem or anything. I think evolution has a
way to interpret the IMAP RFC with respect to INBOX folders being able
to have both messages and subfolders.
Since courier establishes no limit in this respect, evo gets peeky with
certain layouts.....try deleting your subscription files and letting evo
figure out how is it going to interpret what it sees.
Going to irc.gimp.net and asking arround might help more clearly
defining this problem.
Ive had sometimes imap servers perfectly visible to Mozilla, Outllook,
phpgroupware but not in evo. So check that out.

Alex