Re: Evolution/Courier-IMAP acting strange

Hi,

just a quick guess, but maybe Evolution tries to open too many parallel imap
connections. The courier default is max 4 connections per IP, you can change
this is /etc/courier/imapd (parameter name is MAXPERIP)

Thomas

--
Thomas Lamy                    Thomas.Lamy@netwake.de
Softwareentwicklung            http://www.netwake.de/