Re: Help with Apache::Admin::Config Requested

"Gene Grimm" <elessar@noi.net> writes:

> I've managed to get the configuration objects doing what I need with
> Apache::Admin::Config except for two things. When I do
> obj->add_blank() it doens't seem to add the blank lines nor does
> conf->save write the configuration to the file. I can see what was
> created by doing a print conf->dump_raw so it is updating the vhost
> and conf objects, but it just won't write to disk. Does anyone have
> any suggestions on what to check for glitches?

Hi Gene,

Please tell me more about the version of AAC you are using, and cut
and past me some code. I can't replicate the glitche.

Be sure that you give an existing configuration file as argument to
the constructor, or if you are starting from a fresh configuration,
you give a filename to the save method. Finally, print the error
string at the failure like this :

       $conf->save() or die print $conf->error();

best regards,

 O  l  i  v  i  e  r    P  o  i  t  r  e  y