Re: Problem while compiling wanpipe.o

Michelle,
  As I understand it you do not compile Wanpipe into the kernel you compile wanpipe separately but you must have the kernel source that you used to compile your current kernel. My guess is that the symbols complaint is due to that fact that your kernel
source does not match your running kernel.

  BTW - Sangoma's tech support is *great*. I have found that questions emailed to them (during business hours) are returned very quickly and actually help! :-)

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Service, Inc.