Re: open source workflow management for ISP needs?

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:51, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> > Can anybody recommend me an open source (for money or not) workflow and
> > problem tracking system for Linux?
> >
> > I guess most ISPs have roughly the same tasks so this might be of
> > general interest here.
>
> There is Request Tracker (free open source, but backed by a company that
> sells support, may be cheaper than trying to customize it yourself).

I second this recommendation.

I haven't used RT myself, but I've spent some time talking to the author.
He's a cool guy who seems to be a very reasonable person to deal with, which
is very important for that support model.

If RT doesn't do something you need and you've got some money to spend them
I'm sure it would start doing what you want pretty quickly...