open source workflow management for ISP needs?

Hello

Can anybody recommend me an open source (for money or not) workflow and
problem tracking system for Linux?

I guess most ISPs have roughly the same tasks so this might be of
general interest here.

The system should be capable of handling
	- workflows (prepare line, configure router, visit customer)
          maybe even with different default users for each task

	- employees/users vs customers/others
	- single users as well as groups of users (marketing/tech/..)
	- priorities (low,medium,high)
	- classes (tech,marketing,support)
	- ticket numbers
	- resubmission after X days
	- quick handling via E-Mail possible
	- web interface for overview and more complicated changes
	- optional: reminder mails

We're currently using the RUST ticket system with a lot of
customizations (works quite well) but it lacks, like most of the
standard bug tracking systems a workflow management.

bye,

  -christian-

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth