Re: DNS servers

Hi Mr Craig                                       >@2002.11.22_14:51:18_+0200

> > Sanders claims that I'm telling people to ignore the possibility of
>
> that's *Mr* Sanders to you, scumbag.
>
> i find your tone to be annoying and insulting, welcome to my killfile.
>
> that will be all.

LOL

even though i did enjoy reading your message i think running the Buggy
Internet Name Daemon is like kicking a dead whale down the beach.. not very
productive.

i like djbdns.

i dont edit the data file by hand, i have an LDAP interface which makes
administration a pleasure.

the question is very simple: would'nt it be nice if nobody had to worry
about BIND exploits ?

DJB for president (;

--
Regards
 Johann

          'Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.'
                                 - Leonardo da Vinci
 Johann L. Botha      Frogfoot Networks ISP
 joe@frogfoot.net     http://www.frogfoot.net/
 +27.82.562.6167      Built and Managed with Attention to Detail
 +27.21.683.1563
 http://blue.frogfoot.net/