Re: DNS servers

I see that you people are heavily arguing about compatibility between bind
zone files and djbdns'. Why don't you start a non-profit organisation for
standardizating zone files for nameservers and even config files. I see no
use in arguing which nameserver is the best, as long as you don't state your
exact needs and expectations from such. I see that some try to give the
public new features, and others try to keep it simple. Therefore I think
that people should state their opinion, knowing what they need and what they
really get with each nameserver software (be it features, speed,
reliability, or bugs, lack of computing resources, etc...), and explain to
others in detail.

Best regards,
Statu Nascendi.