Re: New BIND 4 & 8 Vulnerabilities

My BIND 8 zone files are working perfectly.  We do have TTL values on
every RR in every zone, though.  Perhaps that was your difficulty?  I
believe I made that change when we upgraded from 4.x to 8.x ages ago.

If there is no such script and you have difficulty with your zonefiles,
let me know the apparent differences and I'd be happy to whip up a Perl
script and post it to the debian-isp list.  We have hundreds of zones as
well, and if it there had been a file format problem, I would had to
have done so in order to make the upgrade work.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw@five-elements.com>