Re: New BIND 4 & 8 Vulnerabilities

I've taken Sonny's suggestion and upgraded to the bind9 package.
Initially I thought I had a serious problem, as named was not answering
any queries, however it seems to have "fixed itself".  Ordinarily that
would spook me, but in this situation I think I'd rather have spooky
software than known-to-be-exploitable software :-)

Thanks for the suggestion, Sonny.

--
Jeff S Wheeler               jsw@five-elements.com
Software Development            Five Elements, Inc