Re: Traffic analysis tools

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:29, Craig wrote:
> I am looking for traffic analysis tools for Apache
> virtual hosts, any suggestions on what works well
> and is relativley easy to configure ?>

At the time I wrote the tools in my logtools package for managing web logs it
combined with Webalizer was (for my needs) the best way to do it, and the
easiest way of getting results that I considered acceptable.

Now that I've written the programs and some documentation for how to do it
it's even easier for you than it was for me.