Re: cybercafe management software - me too ;-))

> Hello,
>
> curently I am in creation of a Debian based Cyber-Center in Strasbourg.
>
> The clients get a userid/password and can login, on which machine they
> want. All users have a private home-directoy which is on a nfs-server.
>
> Authentication is done by NIS.
>
> My Clients must make prepay, which mean, they pay for example 10 Euro
> and can use the Computer for exapmle 3 cents/minute.
>
> Now my question:    There is a tool (I do not know the name) which can
>                      count the login-time of users...
>                      How can I use it, to bill my Clients ?

I haven't foud such a tool in debian.

However I have been pointed to zeiberbude (yes, I know, the name comes
from krypton):

http://zeiberbude.sf.net

I'm currently reviewing it for my case. I don't think it fits
*exactly* what you have in mind, but it might be a good starting
point.

As said when I asked, I might package it for debian if I choose to use
it.

HTH,
--
Rémi