Problem while compiling wanpipe.o

Hello,

I have a Sangoma Wanpipe and need to compile a new Kernel which support
it. I have tried to compile the module and compiled into the kernel.

But I get every time I compile it many error messages about 'symboles'
or something like this. Sorry, I can not give you better informations,
because curently I have NO internet access at home and I am writing
this E-Mail in a cyber-center.

Please can anyone help me out ?

I need the module urgently, becaue I must install it at a client.

Please note:    This error ocures in Kernel 2.4.18 and 2.4.19

Many thanks in advance
Michelle