Trendmicro InterScan VirusWall on Woody

re

I'm trying to install InterScan VirusWall 3.7 on one woody box, for
let's say sort of a research purposes, and I'm having troubles
installing and configuring it since Trend micro does not support debian
disto at all. I've found unofficial debian patch for install script for
previous version of VirusWall and debian 2.2 on the web, but it does not
apply fully as it should. So I've started correcting install script and
init.d scripts manually, but it's pain in the ****. Has anyone managed
to install Viruswall 3.7(build 1107) on woody? I'd be greatful if he/she
can share a patch file..

regards,
Andraz

- --
'Ooohh.. "FreeBSD is faster over loopback, when compared to Linux
over the wire". Film at 11.'
	-- Linus Torvalds