email account and dns

Hi,

	I have a user that has one of his domains, user1.com, pointing his
other domain, user2.com via the dns zone file.  He asked me to redirect
his user1.com domain to
his new domain user3.com.  I changed the entry in his user1.com zone file
to point to the new user3.com domain, which is up.  I also up dated the
serial and then ran a rndc reload.  I did this to both the primairy and
secondary dns servers and user1.com still point to user2.com.  I did a dig
for the information and the ip address for user1.com still comes up as the
ip of user2.com.  I thought maybe it was cached information so I then ran
a rndc flush and it still comes up wrong.

I also have had a few email accounts disappear and was wondering if anyone
had a similar issue.  I did a search in the archive for dns redirect and
accounts disappearing but could not find anything.  Any input would be
appreciated.