Re: apache broke

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:45:44AM +0100,
>  Teun Vink <teun@moonblade.net> wrote
>  a message of 39 lines which said:
>
> > Since I upgrade my SID box yesterday, I've been having major
>
> First, sid is named unstable (sid == System In Development) and for a
> reason.

I know that that's why it's called unstable. But that doesn't mean that we
shouldn't mention that and just wait until the package maintainer fixes
it.

> > my Apache.
>
> Probably the Glibc problem mentioned in the last issue of Debian
> Weekly News.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Teun

--
"If an infinite number of monkeys sit at an infinite number of typewriters
 and randomly press keys, they will eventually produce the source code of