Re: LDAP and email

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 09:44:16PM -0400, tps@unslept.com wrote:
> Has anyone LDAPized their email system, along with /etc/aliases? If
> so, can you give me a pointer how you did that?

Definitely yes.  Now I'm planing do it for the second time.  Big hint
is http://ispman.org.  All I'm using are: openldap, postfix,
cyrus-imapd, cyrus-pop3d.  You can also look for somethink like
readme-ldap in postfix doc directory.

I'm thinking of more automation of administrative work, and future
expanding this scheme to dns, dhcp, workstation description, and
workers description.  There are packages for some of these tasks, but
I'm looking for my own way.

Use the source Luke, use the source.

--
Radek Hnilica <Radek at Hnilica dot CZ>